Thursday, May 22, 2008

Boreeeeeddddd

School was super boring today! Our first period was supposed to be Emaths, but Ms Ong left for her vacation in China already. Second Period's POA. So, Ms Nurul took us for 2 hours. The first hour was a torture for me, cause I was half-dead. Seriously, I was like forcing myself to come school today. But oh wells, its the last day of the 1st Semestar! I've got to come school to bid goodbye to Sara who's leaving tonight, & I'm not able to send her off, due to tuition! Argh, why is thursday's tuition always getting in my way?

After the big clean up, went to our school canteen for Mr Chua's farewell party. Okay..it was extremely warm there! There wasn't any fan above me, plus there wasn't even enough space for us to actually move our legs. It was that cramp, when behind has lots more space! You Ming was telling me that food's provided, well...haha, you're wrong this time, girl! I told you there wasn't gonna be any food for us. All we did was enjoy the 3 performances by the different aesthetics group and clap clap clap for them. Ahhh, I was actually very irritated cause it was soooooo hot!

Then Zhou Lao Shi couldn't take it anymore, so she asked me to take the bag on the seat beside me away, plus the stack of books, so she can actually sit down. Hahaha, can tell she was perspiring also! Hahaha. I even saw some teacher's fanning themselves. This proves that it was superrr duperrr hottt!

After the farewell party, left school for the bus stop. Today, the bus stop, seemed so faraway! I walked like......don't know how many steps just to reach there. Was perspiring like mad! &, the bus took like a million years to arrive! K, I shall stop complaining.

So, Bus 17 finally came after a really looooooooong time. I think I felt that the bus took a million years to come because I had to carry one big CME file + some other stuffs in it. It was extremely heavy! My left arm could've broke. Okay, I'm exaggerating alooooooot.

So, met JJ at White Sands. Ate Macs. I felt that I could eat finish at least like 10 burgers, well actually maybe finish 2 burgers, but when I bought McNuggets, I couldn't even finish it. Maybe cause I couldn't actually taste everything, probably that was why the fries didn't taste like normal fries & the nuggets didn't taste like nuggets. Well, thanks to my flu & sore throat. Urghhhhhhh.

JJ can drink one medium milo in like I don't know how many minutes. He drinks like supppperrr fast. He drink faster than me drinking one small coke! Woahhhhhh.

Then, we got super duper bored, after I ate finish my food. Then...we played hangman. Okay, its very weird right? Playing hangman in Macdonalds? Okay.... Hahah! It was very lame, but fun also! Plus, we also played Pictionary. Okay, its sooooo lame, cause we just draw anything we see. Especially the signs one! Omgz. JJ is the lamest person I know on this planet Earth! Seriously...he gets really lame when he's really bored. & when he gets lame, he replies you in a lame way, you just feel like banging your head on the wall. Seriously....!!! Hahaha.

Bus-ed home, & my injury on my right thigh is starting to itch! Its super itchy. Therfore, I decided to use the computer to distract me. So, I won't think about the injury, & won't be tempted to scratch it!

Tuition later.
Overall, today's a super boring day!

Cheers! (: